Are you experiencing any of the following behaviors while watching BossTV?
- Connection errors
- Freezing videos
- Poor video quality
We recommend following the steps in the order listed below. In between steps, try watching BossTV again to check if the issue is resolved. If you don't notice an improvement, move on to the next one. Select each step below for specific instructions on your device.
*Note: If you're having trouble on BossTV, try these steps on your device.
- Fully close the BossTV app: Start by fully exiting BossTV (and all other apps or programs running in the background), then try opening BossTV again.
- Perform a power cycle: Turn off your device (and the modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, then power back up.
- Check your connection: Run a speed test on your device and compare your results with our recommendations.
- Improve your connection: If the speeds fall short of our recommendations, there are steps you can take to help improve your connection.
- Test other apps or programs on your device: If you notice similar issues, it may be due to poor connectivity. Contact your internet service provider for more information on how to improve your connection.
- Check for app and system updates: To check for BossTV updates, visit your device's app store. To check for system updates, visit your device's settings menu.
- Clear cache and data: You can typically clear cache/data via your device's settings menu. This step removes temporary files to help free up needed space.
- Uninstall/reinstall BossTV: On select devices, you can uninstall and reinstall the BossTV app to help alleviate any streaming issues.